Immune system is the leading star of the human body, which helps to keep your body in a healthy and regular tone. Well, it is quite important to have a perfect tuning of the body just to keep immune system healthier and stronger. In a regular moving day, it is noticed that a healthier person also get sick due to this immune system.
But do we know what exactly this immune system is?
How it affects the body?
Check out a few important points that can help you boost your immune system.
• Immune system: This is the most important feature of the human structure. In short, it can be described as body’s complicated operation that helps body organs and human structure to maintain good health. Without this to live a germ-free environment is constrained. Ignoring this can make you pay a heavy loss in terms of health as well in monetary terms.
• Effect of the immune system: In human structure, it is important to maintain good healthier organs so that they can work properly. If something happened to it can surely harm human’s body. Triggering the spread of disease is quite simple if this immune system is weak. The weak immune system can also show the face of death too.
Important factors can help in maintaining strong immune system
• Diet: Diet which is rich in antioxidants is the essential once to boost up the body immune system. Few of the compounds which are important to assist immune system to play well and fight against disease are choosing saturated fats. Drinking plenty of water, soda and few of the energy drinks and also regular intake of garlic and ginger which are natural virus-fighting and anti-inflammatory properties can help to boost immune system.
• Reduction of Stress: As per the records stress affects more to the immune system of the body than any other. Prolonged stress lowers down the immune system and vulnerability to illness. Maintaining meditation, yoga, and breathing exercise in routine helps the body to boost the immune system.
• Maintaining Hygiene: Keeping hygiene near to the living area also helps in maintaining immunity. Always wash your hands for about 15 to 20 seconds while going for preparing food or eating. Use sanitization liquid or hand wash and use after coughing, sneezing. Avoid using public toilets. Keep bathroom and floor clean.
• Routine Exercise: A regular exercise of about 20 to 30 minutes metabolizes the cells (T-cells), named white blood cells which guard the body against disease. Engaging body for approx. 30 minutes in vigorous activities like running, deep breathe etc.
• Herb Supplements: Few of the herbs such as astragalus, Andrographis, these reduce the risk of weak immunity. Natural herbs make body immune system stronger and help in fighting disease.
While going to doctor if you feel sick, first of all, check your immunity system. Take a regular checkup from a doctor with the healthy diet to keep immune system stronger. Your immune system is what makes you fit for every sort of activity; be it in your office or your home.
For more articles regarding health, please visit our site: HealthyLeo.com